Saturday 17 January 2015

When it comes to abuse, one time is too many times.

There are many things I can put up with and the only thing I will never live with is those taking advantage of others.
In the image above, the boy in blue was thrown up and down like a soft toy, while in the one below, a little girl fell over after being slapped over kimchi. Check the link below for the video and news report.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/asiapacific/south-koreans-outraged/1595358.html

While I know next to nothing about law to comment on "lenient sentences", what I do know is taking care of others. If you can't take care of others, just leave them alone. If you can't add value to someone or something, leave them alone. If you can't invest in the next generation, who happens to be the future, leave them alone.

While I know next to nothing about law, what I do know is I will not hesitate to take matters into my own hands, given the ideal situation.

Motherhood taught me about the vulnerability of life and that made me fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment